Twin 21 MID Tower 24F, 2-1-61 Shiromi
List of Applicants for the Hiroshima Outreach 24-25 April 2021
The Consulate General would like to announce the list of applicants with confirmed passport appointment slots for the consular outreach service in Hiroshima City on 24-25 April 2021.
Given the current COVID-19 pandemic and the need to conduct a safe, orderly and efficient consular outreach for everyone, all applicants are reminded to strictly observe the following important guidelines:
- Appointment is required for all transactions. No appointment, no entry.
- Strictly observe your appointment schedule. To prevent overcrowding at the venue, applicants are asked to strictly observe their appointment schedule and come only at their appointed time. Companions are not allowed except for parent/s accompanying minor applicants and persons accompanying PWD applicants.
- Everyone is required to wear masks during the outreach.
- Everyone’s temperature will be taken at the venue. Those with temperatures higher than 37.5 degrees celsius will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Please bring the following:
- Old Philippine passport to be renewed
- One photocopy of the data page of the passport
- Return envelope (120 x 235 mm size) with ¥960 worth of stamps (kitte) with printed name , address and telephone number of applicant (one envelope per applicant)
- Passport fee of ¥7,800 (as much as possible, please bring exact change)
- For minors, copy of the passport of accompanying parent is also required (birth certificate of minor may also be required if parent’s surname is different from the child’s surname)
- For women changing their surnames due to marriage, copy of marriage certificate or Report of Marriage
- For health and safety reasons, borrowing of personal items is highly discouraged so please bring your own ballpen, tissue and hand sanitizer.
- Observe social distancing rules inside the outreach venue.
Important: Those who intend to apply for other (non-passport) consular services such as Notarials (SPA, affidavits, NBI clearance application, renunciation), LCCM, Report of Birth or Report of Marriage also need to make an appointment prior to the outreach. Appointments for these services may be made by clicking on this link: https://philippineconsulategeneralosaka.setmore.com/bookclass
LIST OF APPLICANTS: